Thursday, February 21, 2008

My brand new blog

I have finally taken the step to create a blog especially for Celebrate Life, and I am excited and a little overwhelmed! (But mostly excited.)

Trust me, I won't be using this space to vent about my lack of sleep.... Hopefully because one of these days I'll actually get some, lol.

Look for upcoming etsy minis, other etsians that I love, and hopefully soon I will start sharing my favorite cardmaking techniques. Oh, and of course, you can always look forward to my favorite inspirational quotes.

So welcome, and have fun!

For tonight:

To laugh often and much;
To win the respect of intelligent people, and the affection of children;
To earn the appreciation of honest critics, and endure the betrayal of false friends;
To appreciate beauty;
To find the best of others;
To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition;
To know that even one life has breathed easier because you lived.
This is to have succeeded.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: