Friday, February 22, 2008

Inspiration


What gives me my inspiration? Honestly, it doesn't take much. Sometimes just a bright and whimsical design on scrapbooking paper or a cute diecut is all it takes. Of course, happy little phrases are always fun, and I love to browse through books to find them.

Here are favorites of mine that I have written in my journal and love to read over and over:

A woman who is loved always has success. -Vicki Baum

Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones come daily. -Ivy Baker Priest

It was only a sunny smile,
But it scattered the night
And little did it cost in the giving;
Like morning light,
And made the day worth living.
-Anonymous

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say 'thank you'? -William A. Ward

Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. -Mark Twain

The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. -Mark Twain


No comments: